Keeping up with the times

The Netherhall School has existed in many forms since its creation 140 years ago.  It welcomed its first pupil on 9 January 1871

In 1974 it amalgamated with the Netherhall Secondary School to become a split-site comprehensive school; it was for many years to be the only school in Cambridge with a sixth form.In 1998, the old Grammar School building [now known as Upper School]  was replaced by the present ‘Italianate’ buildings. When the old secondary school was demolished in 2010, it was replaced by  a new  ‘Lower School’ – the Atrium Building -  built on the Queen Edith’s Way site. For the first time since the 1970s, the school is a single entity.

Signs Now was recently commisioned to install a range of new signs in line with a new image the school has formulated to keep up with the times:-

Monolith